2022.01.29 06:43 sweatychair What should we swing next as a weapon? Last time a redditor said “me”, then here’s this… lol
|submitted by sweatychair to IndieGaming [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 love2al MY FIRST AND BEST T3 IN MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT GAME LIFE
|submitted by love2al to MarvelFuture_Fight [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 fawryiran فوری/ یورش زندانبانان به اعتصابکنندگان در زندان تهران بزرگ!
|submitted by fawryiran to Iranians_Out_Country [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 Baby_Yoda_eats_pi Respect for a fallen officer
|submitted by Baby_Yoda_eats_pi to wholesome [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 Appropriate_Steak556 Chris for the rest of his life.
|submitted by Appropriate_Steak556 to TrashTaste [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 fmbray I can't wait for this new class!
|submitted by fmbray to blackdesertonline [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 factinworld3721 The Five Shocking Facts About Dr. Seuss
Theodore Seuss Giesel is an American children's writer, political cartoonist, illustrator, poet, animator, and filmmaker. He is best known for writing and interpreting more than 60 books under the pseudonym Dr. Seuss. His works are among the most popular children's books of all time, have sold over 600 million copies, and were translated into more than 20 languages at the time of his death. Let’s take a look at 5 interesting facts about Dr. Seuss.
1. The World's First Children's Book Author was Dr. Seuss(interesting facts about Dr. Seuss) Theodore "Ted" Seuss Giesel wrote more than 60 children's books and became one of the world's first popular children's book author. He used some pen names, but his most popular name was a household name: Dr. Seuss. He penned a number of books under other names, such as Theo LeSieg and Rosetta Stone. This is one of a series of interesting facts about Dr. Seuss.
2. Dr. Seuss was a shy married man who never had children of his own "Dr. Seuss" never worried about not having children, but as the author of "Dr. Seuss", he found a way to stimulate children's imaginations around the world. Through his book, he captivated more and more children. With the use of silly words that set an original theme, tone, and mood for his stories, as well as curlicue drawings of rascally animals, Geisel created books that became a favorite of children and adults alike. Most famous, Dr. Seuss's books have been translated into more than 20 languages, and have been the subject of numerous television cartoons and feature films.
3. Ted's father, Dr. Seuss's grandfather, was the owner of the largest breweries in New England in 1904. This is one of a series of interesting facts about Dr. Seuss. Ted's grandfather, Theodore Giesel, was one of the most respected and prosperous members of this small community. He was born in 1840 in Muhlhausen, Germany and at the age of 14, he became a jewelry store coach in Pforzheim. Later, he served in the German cavalry during the war with Austria.
Although a jeweler in the business, Geisel, is a very interested man. When the opportunity arose to buy a small liquor store in 1876, he jumped at the chance and quickly formed an alliance with Christian Kalmbach. They founded the Kalmbag and Kiesel distillery on Boston Road in Springfield, which was soon called "Come Back and Guzzle.” by the hosts. In 1899, the brewery merged with three other local breweries to form the Springfield Brewing Company, one of the largest breweries in New England.
4. Fun Fact: When he went to Oxford University to get a Dartmouth, he married the woman there(interesting facts about Dr. Seuss) After graduating from Dartmouth College in 1925, he went to Oxford University to pursue a doctorate in literature. In Oxford, Geisel met Helen Palmer, whom he married in 1927. Sentinel by: Colin Harris After Dartmouth, he enrolled at Lincoln College in Oxford, pursuing a doctorate in philosophy in literature. In Oxford, he met his fiance, Helen Palmer; He married her in 1927 and returned to the United States without graduating. This is one of a series of interesting facts about Dr Seuss.
5. Dr. Seuss's' first children's book was rejected by 30 publishers(interesting facts about Dr. Seuss) First published in 1937, it is Seuss's first children's book. Originally entitled "A Story That Can Beat", the manuscript was rejected by 20 to 30 publishers (the exact numbers vary, even from Seuss who calculated he was 27 and 28) but was eventually published by Vanguard Press.
submitted by factinworld3721 to facts [link] [comments]
2022.01.29 06:43 _M-buns URGENT. WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOO? Accidentally cut Teddy's skin. Blood doesn't drip. No Vet nearby.
|submitted by _M-buns to Rabbits [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 Savings_Pen_2929 Rose
|submitted by Savings_Pen_2929 to plants [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 Mammoth-Experience78 Blankos My First Grade Up - Blankos NFT Game
|submitted by Mammoth-Experience78 to NFTCollect [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 Minute-Stand1985 ‼️FREE 3x Hippy Solana Crew NFTs 💵 UPVOTE ⬆️ + drop your address 🔥Check comments section 👇
|submitted by Minute-Stand1985 to NFTCollect [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 Pm_Me_Your_Worriment Really? We are really back to shills trying to divide the 2 most shorted stocks?
Like, again... I thought we have been over this. If y'all are upvoting the post trying to purposely cause more division and talk shit about SS and gamestock and in the same profile history make similar comments towards this sub and AMC stock then you need to learn to verify who is doing the talking.
We have been here before, and the people who fall for it are the wilfully ignorant and spiteful or the stupid. The only other ones who agree with division are clearly on the same side as the ones causing it. Before you give in to prejudice and hate, can you take a step back from echoing this rediculous sentiment and have some introspection?
Here are the facts, shills took over wsb long ago, we can all agree on that.
Shills have been here. A majority of us have seen and confirmed that.
Shills have been there, if you havnt seen it that doesn't matter because use your brain, they have.
Mainstream stock news sites are clearly against us and are basically shill factories.
Reddit is not the only social media site to provide stock information. You do just as much damage echoing sentiment you agree with as dismissing sentiment you disagree with when it's done by a shill.
As for Gamestock, good luck and I hope we all come out of the other side of this with a much better outlook on life.
submitted by Pm_Me_Your_Worriment to amcstock [link] [comments]
2022.01.29 06:43 TheFABking1394 [Day 276 - 295 Towa post] Catching up megapost edition - part 2
|submitted by TheFABking1394 to Hololive [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 Nopenothingtoseelol w / f / l??
2022.01.29 06:43 FireusIOS Fragmentary remains of a bronze statue of the emperor Hadrian. Originally found in Tel Shalem, now displayed in the Isreal Museum in Jerusalem. (827x1026)
|submitted by FireusIOS to ArtefactPorn [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 OreoPearl Asterios and Touta interludes are so FUCKING ADORABLE
2022.01.29 06:43 crypdistro In a Numerical Coincidence, Some See Evidence for String Theory | Quanta Magazine
|submitted by crypdistro to Futurology [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 WatchItPaintIt Tried out painting a Blood Angel using nothing but The new Speedpaint range :O think it’s decent for a few minutes work
|submitted by WatchItPaintIt to Warhammer40k [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 International_Yard83 (PC EC US) Anyone down to run like a days worth of sets?
Im new to strive and I dont really feel like its possible to learn matchups online when matches end in 3 games or people just leave after playing for awhile. I play Ram and if anyones down to run 2+ hours of sets thatd be cool. Skill doesnt really matter but you should atleast know all your characters moves and have some kind of gameplan. If your significantly better than me thats fine too.
Im at a place where I know everything my character can do pretty much but actually utilizing all my options just doesnt really happen in the middle of matches. I dont use RC enough outside of the very end of blockstrings. I drop inputs occasionally. When counter hits eat my inputs im rarely fast enough to re input them to pick up the combo, same when someone wall splats. I know whats going on I just dont really have enough experience.
submitted by International_Yard83 to GuiltyGearStrive [link] [comments]
2022.01.29 06:43 Devanand100 Which handgrip in pull ups give better muscle activation explained
|submitted by Devanand100 to homefitness [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 Phish-Tahko C is upset that BLM bought real estate
|submitted by Phish-Tahko to unconservative [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 BlushingHeart (〃‿〃✿) Indie songs
|submitted by BlushingHeart to playlists [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 yecadd If this guy executive produced Donda it could have been the greatest album known to man
|submitted by yecadd to WestSubEver [link] [comments]|
2022.01.29 06:43 RippledGrey Is a difference in the battery life between 15" and 17" of the same laptop? Also to what degree the battery consumption will increase if the screen was QHD 165Hz 3ms instead of FHD 300Hz 3ms
2022.01.29 06:43 DaBarenJuden [Homemade] Biscuits with steak and mushroom gravy. Some boozy iced rooibos to drink :)
|submitted by DaBarenJuden to food [link] [comments]|